- Rigid and Stable Drilling – Since the feed axis (Z-axis) uses a servomotor and a ball screw and the spindled bearing is combined with a taper roller.
- Fixed Distance between Drill Axes(GKII) – It can achieves productivity as high as 1.6 times that of conventional two spindle drilling machines from Takeda.
- Stable Spindle Operation that Achieved by an Accurate Inverter – Irregular rotation is largely reduced at a low-speed range, and therefore stable cutting is possible.
- Heavy-Duty Cutting Enabled by the Spindle Motor with an Increase Capacity – The power of the spindle motor has been increased to 3.7kW, enabling heavy-duty cutting.
- Operation Efficiency improved by the Tool Service Life Management Function – To manage tool service life, it is set for each tool. When the service life setting (cutting length) is reached, changing of the tool is promoted.
- Workability Improved for Workers – The center contact type hydraulic clamp simplifies contact and clamping.
- Chip Conveyor Mounted as Standard – A floor-hinge method is used to largely reduce abrasion of the bottom plate, ensuring a longer service life and stable chip disposal.