Vertical Machining Center
CNC Milling Machine
High rigidity , high accuracy construction design
Robust structure design, Y axis with 3 guide ways
Ball screw with direct transmission, pretension as standard
Spindle with high precision angular contact ball bearings
Cam driven Arm type ATC , spindle speed 12000rpm available, rapid speed : 24m/min (X,Y), 18m/min (Z)
Floor space : 2.9m x 2.5m
- The major construction parts are based on meehanite cast iron. They are stable and precision-proved in structure.
- The enhanced ribs in major construction parts provide the super rigidity for heavy duty cutting or for high speed cutting.
- The Y axis adopts 3 linear guide ways. It is free from loads deformation. High speed feed rate and repeatability accuracy are guaranteed.
- Wide base, box-shaped column, enhanced saddle and full supported workpiece structure all contribute to the ability for heavy duty machining.
- The reasonable length proportion is designed in between spindle center to rail and supported span at spindle head.