Vertical Machining Center
CNC Milling Machine
High rigidity, high accuracy construction design
Designed and engineered for small molds and precision machining
Robust structure design, Y axis with four linear guide ways.
Ball screw with direct transmission as standard.
Spindle with high precision angular contact ball bearings.
Cam driven Arm type ATC , fast and reliable, non-cutting time is reduced.
- Major Construction parts are based on cast iron. They are stable and precision-proved in structure.
- Super rigidity for heavy duty cutting or for high speed cutting.
- Four linear guide ways are adopted for the Y axis. It ensure heavy duty loading capacity and movement accuracy.
- Wide base, box-shaped column, enhanced saddle and full supported workpiece structure all contribute to the ability for heavy duty machining.
- Servo motor and high precision ball screw are directly coupled in 3 axes
- In Z-axis, the slide way with Turcite-B is chosen for versatile cutting capabilities